Thank you to everyone who expressed their interest in being a part of the Dragons Program, we have had a fantastic response from everybody and are excited for the future of our state’s development.
We are now asking for nominations and commitment for the Dragons Program and Little League International. The program will be open to the first 100 players. Dragon Program Sessions will be held from 9.00am till 4.00pm, on weekends (fruit will be provided, players to bring own lunch) & Thursday nights (2 sessions) 6-7pm and 7-8pm. Full list of dates and prices are below.
There are two payment options, pay upfront for all sessions or pay session by session.
All sessions – $250 includes a training top
Pay session by session – $50 per weekend session – training top extra cost
Thursday Sessions – $10 per 1 hour session
|4th May||5th May||9th May|
|11th May||12th May||16th May|
|18th May||19th May||23rd May|
|26th May||30th May|
|2nd June||6th June|
Uniforms: Please note: if $250 for all session is paid, a training shirt is included in price.
Payment will be made with Softball SA via the link below, then players will go to Emmsee’s website to order.
Due date for uniform orders – Wednesday 8th May.
How to order your Dragon requirements
- Log into Emmsee sportswear website
- Type Dragons into the search box
- The Dragons page will open showing 4 selections for officials and 4 for players.
- (make your order package by choosing if you want a hat or not)
- A size chart and how to measure is available below the garments to help choose your correct sizing.
It is best to use a garment rather than your body to work out your garment size.
- After choosing your requirements and sizes enter your order into the comments box this can be found by pressing the enquiry button.
- No payment is required when placing your order all payments were made to Softball SA via the online form
To nominate for the Dragons Program and Little League International, please follow the link below, which includes payment for the Dragons Program.
Any questions regarding the program, please contact Morgan Young via firstname.lastname@example.org