The State Team Committee (STC) is seeking a volunteer, preferably but not necessarily, from the softball community to join and support the work of the committee.
The role will encompass:
- Provide administration and coordination support to the committee, with an emphasis on supporting the committee Chair
- Attending committee meetings, virtually or in person, typically monthly throughout the year
- Strict confidentiality and avoidance of conflicts of interest
- Working closely with the committee Chair and liaising with committee members, Softball SA staff and State Team stakeholders
The committee is looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Highly organised with effective time management and administration skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Passion for representative level sport, particularly softball
- A desire to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the State Teams Committee’s processes and ability to add value to softball in South Australia
Once a suitable applicant has been identified, ratification of their appointment will be sought from the Board.
Process for expression of interest:
Please forward a cover letter / resume by email to email@example.com by COB Tuesday 30th June 2020.