This Part-Time position (0.6 FTE) calls for a person who is looking for the opportunity to play a dynamic and influential role with a State Sporting Organisation (not – for – profit). Softball SA (SSA) has a 2300+ strong membership across the state covering 10 affiliate associations with over 60 clubs.
Reporting to the Executive Officer (EO), as part of a small and dedicated team, you will be responsible for growing and retaining our membership base and increasing member engagement. Also you will oversee all facets of marketing and communications associated with the organisation, working closely with the EO and other key stakeholders. Importantly your contribution will be to:
- Create content across a broad range of channels to build and grow the SSA corporate brand and achieve marketing and organisational objectives.
- Work with the EO to create, foster and manage high-level business partnerships.
- Implement PR, media, communications and activations strategies to build awareness.
- Manage, develop and create proactive and reactive media opportunities.
- Possess a natural ability to communicate, negotiate and influence key relationships at all levels and be able to demonstrate competencies in internal project management.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Marketing and Promotion
- Partnership Coordination
- Media liaison
We are looking for a professional, dedicated person with excellent attention to detail, can work autonomously and to deadlines, have exceptional written/verbal communication skills and have a history of building strong business relationships. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered, all applications will need to be lodged via Seek, by 9am Tuesday December 22nd and include:
- A brief cover letter outlining your skills and experience against the Position Description (max. 2 pages)
- A current resume
Confidential enquiries about the position can be made in writing to the EO at email@example.com or call 8353 6766