The Board of Directors have declared all State Team Committee positions vacant under the current State Teams Selection Policy
1.2.2 Softball SA may call for nominations for the State Teams Committee
Since the 2021 National Championships have been cancelled by Softball Australia, Softball SA are taking the opportunity to review the current State Teams Committee and relevant policies.
All positions have been declared vacant and would like all and anyone interested to apply via the process below.
Softball SA are seeking volunteers, preferably but not necessarily, from the softball community to join the committee.
The Softball SA State Teams Committee is responsible for overseeing the application of the selection policy and due process of all Softball SA representative teams.
The committee is looking for applicants with the following attributes:
- Highly organised with effective time management and administration skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Passion for representative level sport, particularly softball
- A desire to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the State Teams Committee’s processes and ability to add value to softball in South Australia
Once suitable applicants have been identified, ratification of their appointment will be sought from the Board.
Process for expression of interest:
Please forward a cover letter / resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Tuesday 5th January 2021.
The Softball SA Board would like to thank and acknowledge the work of the State Teams Committee, some of which have been terrific servants over many years.
Click here to read the State Teams Selection Policy